Saturday, August 29, 2015

1.9 Calendar Reflection

Upon looking over my schedule, I can see that Monday, Tuesday and Thursday are my busiest days.  As I am currently in Spanish for 4 days out of the week, Monday through Thursday is a crazy, panicky mess.  The best times for homework would be Friday through Sunday, which has nothing going on.  I'm not working right now, so my weekends are pretty free (except for, you know, laundry and stuff).

Although Wednesdays have only one class in it, I'm expecting it will often be used to catch up on stuff that needs to be in on Thursday.  After Thursday, nothing else is usually due until Sunday night or Monday morning, which frees up time for English.  Also, Spanish will be done by the middle of October, and that will free up my schedule tremendously.

2 hours of English on Friday, Saturday and Sunday should help a lot.  As English assignments are usually due on Saturdays, I may try and squeeze an hour or two in on Wednesday.

EDIT: An idea from Liz Kinney I liked was to do homework immediately after class.  This makes since because I'd still be in the mood for schoolwork before getting too comfy.  There's also people like Michael Dominguez who have busier schedules than I, so I should be able to do it. 

2 comments:

  1. I would definitely try to get some work in on Wednesday so that you have a few days to "find" stuff if you need it (and/or, make sure to start the work due the following week on Sunday so that, again, you have time to find stuff).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. This sounds like it could turn into a disaster if something ever came up. I know this stuff first hand because it happens to me all the time. The day that I try to do too much always ends up a disaster.

    ReplyDelete